7/25/2007

Random Facts of Jason

I was tagged by Rustin to participate in the following meme… so here are the rules:

1. players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

Here goes nothin'---

1. I was originally to be called Jeremiah but was born in 1974 when Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog hit its peak and so the name was scrapped

2. I have never seen E.T.

3. I prefer fruit to nearly anything else edible

4. I attended the Paul Simon concert in Central Park

5. I cannot stand cigarette smoke but enjoy a good cigar or pipe

6. I still love to jump in mud puddles

7. I learn the most about God walking through the woods

8. Numbers continually run through my head


I now tag: Kimberly, Maya, Joy, Glenn, Curt, Shaina, Tim, Carol

1 comment:

Yehudi said...

You've never seen ET???!!! OY! That's funny...BTW, you and I are close in age..you would be 33, and I will 34 on Dec 1st.