A Meme from Mommy of 5
This meme was originally entitled "about my man" but I have rearranged it a little to be more applicable. This one will be about my wonderful wife Kimberly.
1. Who is your wife? Kimberly, although I usually call her Fred.
2. How long have you been together? Almost 16 years.
3. How long dated? We dated for 3 years and we will be married 13 years on July 15th.
4. How old is your wife? The important number here is 7 as she will always be 7 months older than me.
5. Who eats more? I call Kim a food grump as she gets very grumpy, much like The Incredible Hulk, if not fed at consistent intervals.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did. I said, "I think I love you" and she replied, "I think you think too much."
7. Who is taller? She is by an inch. Although she is the runt of her family at 5' 8".
8. Who sings better? Her voice would cause warring nations to pause and listen. Her voice is like a clear bell that rings its tone in several languages.
9. Who is smarter? I am clearly smarter as I continually choose to give all I have for this pearl of great worth.
10. Whose temper is worse? I'm mostly German and she's part German and part Irish. Next question!!!
11. Who does the laundry? She does and our girls love to help fold clothes.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually I do but she does when I forget as she leaves the house 2 hours after me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're comfortable then aren't you always on the right side?!
14. Who pays the bills? We pay the bills together.
15. Who is better with the computer? She is by far.
16. Who mows the lawn? The neighbor boy down the road when we are lucky!
17. Who cooks dinner? I use to cook almost all the time as it is a love of mine but now it is more like a 50/50 split.
18. Who drives when you are together? I do.
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever has money in their pocket.
20. Who is most stubborn? German -- Irish -- didn't we already go over this! The answer is a resounding -- YES!!!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually I am but not always.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom and dad live a mile away and love to see their grandchildren.
23. Who kissed who first? Great kissing usually takes two!
24. Who asked who out? I asked out her friend and my friend asked out Kim. By the end of our first double date we had swapped dates. They both talked about cologne and perfume and Kim and I began to fight over who was better, Michigan Wolverines or Washington Huskies. Of course, Michigan is STILL better!!!
25. Who proposed? I proposed to Kim while dancing under a bridge on the stage at College of the Ozarks. Kim worked there while she attended school and had managed to commandeer the entire building for a special date for us. We had a beautiful night complete with stage lights and music and the bridge they had built for Babes in Toyland.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? She does. Her idea of a birthday party is 50 of her closest friends. My idea of a birthday party is a quite time with her and our girls.
28. Who has more siblings? She has 2 brothers and 2 step-brothers and 2 step-sisters.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Yes!