Ruger LCR -- .38 special + P
Following on from the success of the Ruger LCP, Ruger has unveiled the Ruger LCR (Light Weight Compact Revolver). The Ruger LCR will be available 1st March 2009
The revolver features:
* Double Action
* Polymer fire-control housing
* Aluminum frame with black “synergistic” hard coating
* Fluted stainless steel cylinder, lightweight and compact.
* 5 Rounds in the cylinder
* Replaceable front sight.U-notch rear sight.
* The fire control system has been designed with a friction reducing cam that allows a very smooth trigger pull.
* The internal lock has been designed so it will not interfere with the fire control components.
Caliber: .38 SPL+P
Capacity: 5 Rounds
Finish: Matte Black/Target Grey
Grip: Hogue Tamer w/ Sorborthane Insert
Barrel Length: 1.875″
Twist: 1:16″ RH
Overall Length: 6.50″
Weight: 13.5 oz.
Front Sight(s): Replaceable, Pinned Ramp Front
Rear Sight(s): Integral U-Notch
The standard model has a recommended retail price of $525.