7/25/2008

Loud & Clear


"We have jammed about as much as we could have in a week, but in terms of our Muslim outreach back in America, in terms of my consistent message, it's always been that I have the deepest respect for the Muslim community. One of the things I want to do in my first year in office is convene a summit of Muslim countries, so that some of the suspicions and mistrust that has developed between the United States and the Muslim world can be broken down. We're going to need the help of all people of goodwill -- especially Muslims of goodwill -- if we are going to solve some of these problems."

The underlying message here seems to be that we need to convene this summit in order to apologize to muslim countries for us mistrusting them and explain to our own American people that they should not blame muslims although it was exclusively muslims who killed our fellow Americans in New York and who take aim at our brave troops by strapping bombs to women and the handicapped and who kidnap our fellow Americans and behead them in a display of joyous triumph although they would wet themselves if they had to face our weakest unit on an open battlefield. AAARGH!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chuck said...

One thing about Obama is that you can always get angrier at him. You always think you've hit the bottom and then he takes you to another depth.

"so that some of the suspicions and mistrust that has developed between the United States and the Muslim world can be broken down."

Some of the suspicion and mistrust that has developed? Like maybe flying planes into our buildings?

This isn't the stuff I want 'broken down'.

Anonymous said...

I don't get angry. I laugh.
I got enough practice dealing with this kind of ego with B. Clinton.

What a totally derranged lunatic.

He's embarrassing himself.

Anonymous said...

and the way he says
" One of the things I want to do in my first year in office.."

so arrogant. He says that way too often.

He'll have an office, in Congress.
hehehe.

Z said...

I fluctuate now between flights of fancy where I know mcCain can beat this guy and the depths of despair thinking how changed America will be if Obama becomes KING.

"I have the deepest respect" for a religion whose extremists finds it great to kill 3000 Americans in cold blood and whose terror cells are still plotting America's demise? Super,Obama. Is there ANYTHING you respect that I respect, too? I don't think so.

The Merry Widow said...

obama is an empty suit, and that is VERY dangerous. Think jimmah cahtah, he always left me with the impression of, "Who did he talk to last.", obama gives me the same...except there is a real hatred there too.
King is probably what he would settle for...

tmw