12/15/2008

10 Days 'til Christmas

This is where we are going to stay while we are at Walt Disney World. It is called the Pop Century Resort. There are different wings of the resort and each one of them pay tribute to a certain decade of the 1900's. It's the most cheesetastic place you can imagine and I can't wait to get there and drink it in. This video also features my girls favorite song. I play this song and they jump up and down and dance and sing like crazy. Not the typical choice for 5-year-olds but then again my girls are anything but typical. I'm a proud Papa you know!!!

8 comments:

Ducky's here said...

What if you're in the 60's wing?

Papa Frank said...

If we end up in the 60's wing I guess everything will be new to me! LOL!!!

Chuck said...

Hopefully you don't have to relive disco while your there. Be careful. lol

Z said...

I'm getting more excited about this trip than YOU guys are thru your blog....!!

I hope you have THE BEST TIME!

i'd love to see your girls bouncing around to this!! Video, please!!!

cube said...

Wow, that is a cool place to stay. I want to stay near the Rubik's cube.

Papa Frank said...

Cube -- that place was made for you!

Z -- I'm not quite sure how to get my own video onto the blog. I'll try and figure it out. Otherwise email me your address and I'll copy one and send it to ya.

Mantha said...

very cool. don't forget to look for all the hidden mickeys in the mural behind the counters while you're checking in at the resort.

Papa Frank said...

How many am I looking for?